To Create or Extend an Account With VikingVPN in Dash
1. Contact customer care with the email address you would like to associate with your account. Say that you would like to purchase service with Dash.
2. Customer care will reply to you with a Dash address to send money to, and an amount of DASH to send to that address based on the amount of time you wish to purchase (the email from customer care will have DASH amounts for both 6-mo and 1-yr). The amount will be based on the current exchange rate in USD at Coingecko.
3. If you agree to the amount of Dash requested, send the DASH to the address provided by customer care. You can then reply to the email from customercare notifying them that you have paid us.
4. Customer care will verify receipt of the cryptocurrency, and create the account accordingly.
5. You will receive an email with your account information. You will then want to sign-in to the site to change your password, and download your config files to access the VikingVPN network.
VikingVPN is now accepting DASH as payment for buying blocks of service. You can start new accounts and extend existing accounts using DASH at the current USD exchange rate.
At this time, our staff manages cryptocoin-related accounts manually. This means that we have to take the time to create or extend your account by hand, this also means that managing wallets and addresses, and handling refunds also takes employee resources.
For this reason, we will only allow DASH to be used for 6-month or 1-year blocks of time. You cannot use DASH for month-to-month service.
Also because of the volatility of cryptocurrency, with regard to our refund policy, we will give refunds out at the current exchange rate OR in the original amount of the transfer in DASH, whichever is lower. This is to protect VikingVPN in the event of a boom or crash in the value of DASH leading to serious disputes over money and exchange rates.
This means that: If you purchase a year of service, and DASH doubles in value overnight, and then you decide you don't want the service anymore and want a refund, you will be refunded DASH AT THE CURRENT EXCHANGE RATE, which will give you half of the DASH in return because that is now the same value as you paid originally via exchange.
This also means that: If you purchase a year of service, and DASH halves in value overnight, and then you decide you don't want the service anymore and want a refund, you will be refunded the SAME AMOUNT OF DASH YOU ORIGINALLY PAID, which will give you half of the value in USD of the original transaction.
Other than this specific policy to protect our business from the volatility of DASH, all other policies and procedures for our service remain the same. This includes our 14 day money back guarantee, our commitment to 99.999% up-time, and our same customer support provided directly by the founders of the company.